Couple And Their Maid Die In Cooking Gas Explosion In Delta
Explosion from a cooking gas has killed a couple pastor adere, his wife and their housemaid in delta state.
The tragic incident took place last Thursday in their residence at Orogun in Ughelli local government area.
The couple and their housemaid, who were critically injured in the explosion, were rushed to the university of Benin teaching hospital, Benin city.
President Elect Tinubu Promises Not To Marginalize Any Section Of Nigeria
The husband was confirmed dead, while the wife and the housemaid died later.
Pastor Onos eventually died due to severe injuries sustained in the gas explosion.
Reports also said the cleric’s wife and housemaid were in critical condition at the tertiary hospital.
Latest reports gathered revealed that while the house maid later died on Saturday. the cleric’s wife died on Sunday as a result of injuries sustained in the gas explosion.
Meanwhile, the Chairman of the Forum of Presidents General in Urhobo Nation, Chief Godwin Notoma, confirmed the death.
Notoma, who doubles as the President General of Udu Kingdom, described the demise of the representative of the president general of Orogun Kingdom as a terrible loss to the forum.
In like manner, the President General of Agbarha Warri Kingdom, Chief Emmanuel Ememu (JP), described the demise of Pastor Adese as a rude shock.
He described the representative of the president general of Orogun Kingdom.
the Forum of Presidents General in Urhobo Nation as a humble, resourceful and forthright personality.
“He never claimed to be the president general of Orogun Kingdom in our forum.
He would rather always introduce himself as the representative of the president general of Orogun Kingdom, saying that shows the humility and honesty in him,” Chief Ememu added.